- Touro University – D.O.
- University of California – B.S.
- Valley Hospital Medical Center – Residency
- Valley Hospital Medical Center – Internship
Nominee, Gold Humanism Honor Society Award – Faculty and peers elect individual in recognition of a humanistic approach to medicine.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Osteopathic Associations of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (AOCOO-HNS)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeries (ASCRS)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Nevada Osteopathic Medical Association (NOMA)
- Hawaii Ophthalmological Society
During her free time, Dr. Makin enjoys ceramics, hiking, yoga and gardening.
I grew up visiting Maui for nearly every family vacation. In 2010, my parents became residents here and I was able to visit more regularly and for longer periods of time. I love Maui, the beautiful landscapes, the connection to the ocean and nature, the friendly people and the relaxed atmosphere really appeal to me and make me feel at home.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
If you wish to set an appointment, please fill easy form below.